Virtusa Placement Papers | Recruitment, Career Growth, and Salary
Virtusa Corporation is an American information technology services providing company established in 1996 in Sri Lanka and has its headquartered in various parts of the world like in Westborough, Massachusetts, United States. The company offers IT consulting, business consulting, systems implementation and application outsourcing services to huge enterprises and software vendors and is possibly the well known Sri Lankan technological enterprise.
The company was established in 1996, has delivery centers in the United States, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, Malaysia, the Netherlands, India, and Sri Lanka, Visakhapatnam, Buchiyapeta.
How is Career Growth in Virtusa?
- First thing is there is the procedure. When you join Virtusa there are some kind of exams you are required to attend and crack and those are essential to move to the next level of your career. They have created their process and updated on a regular basis on their experience on the industry.
- The second thing is their project. Unlike in startups since Virtusa is a service offering company you will strict to your expertized area to be perfect in it. It is full stack development.
- The third is their projects are not as small as many of the projects are huge and will possibly go beyond 6 months. Most of the companies they are working with are fortune 500 companies. So you have to work with a great team to accomplish the tasks.
What is the Salary for Freshers in Virtusa?
If you are a fresher from Engineering background and you are hired through campus placement then you may be getting 3–3.5 lakhs per annum. If you are from Degree background you may be getting around 2.5–3 lakhs per annum and again it varies from college to college grading. The CTC has a variable pay part of 60k, which may or may not be credited to your account depending on your performance and manager’s review.
How to Crack the Virtusa Aptitude Test?
- Do practice the questions topics wise.
- Solve questions from previous papers after finishing every topic.
- Do more mock tests.
- Prepare timetable and follow it.
- Make note of significant points.
Those who clear the written test will get a call for the technical interview and the HR interview. The concepts should be very clear to crack the interview.
Leave a Reply