Vikram Simhapuri University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (VSUPGCET) 2019 – Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore offers admissions into various posts graduate courses like M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W., and M.Ed. in its constituent and affiliated colleges through the Vikram Simhapuri University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (VSUPGCET).
VSUPGCET 2019 | Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Results and Counselling Procedure
The University has under its jurisdiction 141 affiliated colleges offering UG, PG, and Professional (MBA, MCA, B.Ed., M.Ed., Law) courses. At present, the three constituent colleges are presently offering 17 regular PG courses in addition to 9 PG courses and 3 Diploma Courses on self-financing basis, for the benefit of the local students with fee structure less than several other universities.
VSUPGCET 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||April 2019 second week|
|Last day for registration||May 2019 second week|
|Last day for registration with late fees||May 2019 second week|
|Last day for registration with Tatkal fees||May 2019 third week|
|Availability of admit cards||May 2019, third week|
|VSUPGCET 2019 examination||May 2019, last week|
|Declaration of results||May 2019, last week|
|Commencement of counseling||June 2019, third week|
VSUPGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are advised to go through the detailed course wise eligibility criteria in the information brochure. Candidates can check the brochure as per last year on vsudoa.in/Documents/Instrucion_Booklet.
A few general criteria are as follows
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized university.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam of their universities in 2019 can also apply.
VSUPGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total no. of Questions||100|
|Marking scheme||One mark for every correct response
No negative marking
|Medium of instruction||Computer science and English: English
Others: English and Telugu
VSUPGCET 2019 How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for VSUPGCET 2019 online. Follow the steps given below for
- Go to the official website
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the required documents
- The candidate will then be directed to the payment gateway
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking
VSUPGCET 2019 Application Fees
VSUPGCET 2019 Admit Cards
- The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website by the third week of May 2019.
- The candidate will have to enter the registration number for the admit card downloads.
- The card will have to be preserved till the admission.
VSUPGCET 2019 Examination Centres
The test will be conducted at V S University College, Kakutur, Nellore only.
VSUPGCET 2019 Result and Counselling
- There is no cutoff for qualification.
- The candidates will be given ranks based on the score in the entrance exam.
- The tie will be resolved on the basis of seniority in age.
- The candidates will then be granted admissions based on their preferred college and their position in the merit list.
- The counseling is likely to begin from the third week of June 2019.
VSUPGCET 2019 General Instructions to the Candidates
At the time of Certificate Verification at V S University, Nellore, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate
- VSUPGCET-2018 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2018 OR permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in 2018 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of Physically Challenged / Extra Curricular Activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- VSUPGCET Information Brochure Page 15 of 23
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents to stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
- Admit cards should be retained till the counseling
The admission forms will be available on the website soon. Please keep visiting the official website for the same. Also, if there are any other queries, please post them in the comments below. Good luck!