WB D.El.Ed. Admission 2019 | Application Form – Important Dates, Eligibility, Seat Intake, Fees
The notification for West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education Exam will be released soon by West Bengal Board of Primary Education(WBBPE) in its official website, wbbpe.org. The West Bengal D.El.Ed. admission will be given only to the candidates who have qualified the merit list.
The WB D.El.Ed. 2019 application will be available online by the end of the month, June 2019. Candidates are required to fill the mandatory details in the application form based upon the eligibility criteria.
Here in this article, we will provide you the basic information to apply for West Bengal D.El.Ed. 2019 admission.
West Bengal D.El.Ed. 2019 Admission
Before giving you the details about West Bengal D.El.Ed. 2019 Admission, let us discuss the basic information about West Bengal Diploma Course in Elementary Education.
Department Name: West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Examination: West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education
Websites: www.wbbpe.org, www.wbsed.gov.in, and www.wbbprimaryeducation.org
WB D.El.Ed. 2019 – Expected Important Dates
Online application form available date
|Last week of June 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||
2nd week of July 2019
|Verified application submission date by the institutes of Board||
3rd week of July 2019
Merit list approved by the Board
|3rd-4th week of July 2019|
Admission process as per the approved list
|Last week of July 2019|
Start of classes of new session
Last week of July 2019
WB DEIED Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should have passed their HSC Class or Class 12th or equivalent examination. Minimum marks for General category is 50% and for SC/ST/OBC A/OBC B/PH/Ex-Servicemen is 45%.
- Candidate should have passed their HSC or class 12th with Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali as a compulsory subject.
- Candidate should have passed their HSC or class 12th with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than – 1.35 years: For General Category
2.40 years: For SC/ST/PH Category
3.38 years: For OBC Candidates
WB D.El.Ed. 2019 Application Form
- Application form for West Bengal Diploma course in Elementary Education will be available online in West Bengal Board official website, wbbpe.org.
- The application form is expected to be available by June 2019.
- Applicants are requested to check the eligibility criteria first before they start filling the application form.
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions and carefully fill the form with their personal details, to avoid any rejection.
- Download the application form and take a print out for future reference.
WB D.El.Ed. 2019 Application Fee
- Application fee can be paid only through online mode.
- For General Category, the application fee is Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category, the application fee is Rs.150/-
- Application fee could be paid using debit card/credit card/net banking.
WB D.El.Ed. 2019 Merit List
Merit list for West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education 2019 shall be announced in the official website. Merit list will be announced district-wise by the authority. Candidates, whose name has been announced in the merit list, will have to go document verification first before they get admission for D.El.Ed. Verification will be done as per HSC mark sheet, date of birth and caste certificate. If institutes find the listed candidate as eligible, they get the admission. Candidates are required to check the official website after giving the examination on a regular basis to get updates about merit list.
WB D.El.Ed. 2019 Counseling
West Bengal D.El.Ed. Counseling will be organized by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education. Once the candidate’s name has been listed in Merit list they can go for counseling procedure. Counseling for admission in D.El.Ed. 2019 will be done offline.
Documents required at the time of counseling
- SSC and HSC or Class 10th and Class 12th Mark Sheets
- Domicile certificate
- Admit card/Hall ticket
- Caste certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Color Photograph
The admission of any candidate found to have obtained on the basis of false, forged, fabricated or tampered document shall be liable to be canceled at any stage, besides registering a criminal case against him/her and barring him/her for re-admission in DIET for a period of three years. In case of any dispute, the final decision will be taken by the DIET Directors.
WB D.El.Ed. 2019 Seat Intake
For Govt./Govt. Spon./Govt. Aided Institutes
|Intake||50 Seats||100 Seats|
|Deputed In-Service Teacher||5||10|
For Private/Self-Financed Institute
|Intake||50 Seats||100 Seats||100 Seats|
|OBC – A (10%)||5||10||15|
|OBC – A (7%)||4||7||11|
WB D.El.Ed. 2019 Course Fee
The course fee for Government Institute shall be as per the existing fee structure of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
For the Un-aided Self-financed Non-Government Institutions it shall be Rs.12000/- per quarter of the year and Rs.1000/- additional as hostel fees.
West Bengal Board will be releasing soon the notification/advertisement for WB D.El.Ed. 2019 admission. The aspiring candidates are requested to check the official website of West Bengal Board of Primary Education regularly to apply for the exam.
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria can only apply for West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education Exam. So, please check the eligibility details before applying. Also, those who are applying for the exam are advised to fill the application form correctly and as per asked information, else it could lead to rejection of the form.
Candidates, who have cleared the exam and merit listed, are expected to be present at the time of counseling with original documents. No false documents shall be entertained and will lead to direct rejection at any stage of admission.
We hope appearing candidates are clear about the WB D.El.Ed. 2019 admission details. If there is still some clarification required, you can contact directly at below contact details:
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK 7/1, Sector II, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700091
Contact Number – 033-2986-024
All the best to the candidates who are appearing for WB.D.El.Ed. 2019 Exam and we hope a bright future for all of you.
Thanks for reading this article. Kindly leave your comment at the end of this section, if there is any query or suggested comments.