Wipro Placement Papers, Recruitment, Career Growth and Salary
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was founded on 29th December 1945.
To get placed in such a multinational company, candidates have to go through the recruitment process. Hiring in Wipro includes written test and 2 rounds of interviews. Wipro Placement Papers usually consist of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal and Technical MCQs. There is time allotted to each section within which candidate has to attempt it.
There is no negative marking or sectional cutoff. Coding Test has 50% of the total weight age.
Now let us discuss career growth, salary and tips to prepare for Wipro placement papers.
How is Career Growth in Wipro?
- The career growth in Wipro completely depends upon your performance at work. When joined as a fresher, you will be given proper training for 3-4 months and then you will be assigned with the projects. If you do well there, you will be promoted, will get an appraisal and also you could get the opportunity to go for on-site.
- On the other hand, if you don’t perform well, you would not get chances for promotion and ultimately no proper career map.
- Wipro has less effect by down-surging. It has its own record to allow a few C1 /C2 resources for a period of 1.5 year in the free pool. So, more or less your job is secured here.
What is the Salary for Freshers in Wipro?
- According to the recent information, Wipro has increased salaries for fresher from 26K PM to 29K PM and Rs.3.2L PA to Rs.3.5L PA.
- Initially, at the time of training your in-hand salary will be lesser, but it will increase depending upon your performances at the time of training.
- Wipro has three campus outreach. For institutes like IIT’s, they offer a package of 12L PA to fresher’s. Similarly, in the case of turbo programme, where only selected students are hired who are good at coding and logical skills, the package given to them is 6.5 to 7L PA,. And at last, it comes for traditional or the general colleges.
How to Crack the Wipro Aptitude Test?
As mentioned in the introduction part, Wipro Placement Paper or question papers consist of four sections
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
Coding has 50% weight age as compared to other topics, so candidates are suggested to prepare well in coding languages which are included in their academics. Rest part of the question paper comprises of aptitude, which is also an important part to clear.
Practice from previous year Wipro Placement Papers to get the idea about the type of questions. Give online mock test to improve your speed.
After written test is cleared, the candidate has to go through Technical interview and HR interview. Once, they have passed all the rounds, offer letter will be given to them and they can on-board to the company at the location mentioned inthe offer letter.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding Wipro Placement Papers and we hope the detailed article is helpful. If you have any doubt regarding this article or Wipro Placement Papers, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
AplusTopper Wishes you all the best!!
Leave a Reply