YVUCET 2019 | Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility and Merit List Details
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) is conducted by the Yogi Vemana University. It is a university level exam for admissions into postgraduate courses. The exam will tentatively be held in June 2019. The exam will be held for admissions into courses like M.A., M.Sc.,M.Ed., M.P.Ed., and M.Sc. It is a great opportunity for especially the natives of the state of Andhra Pradesh to pursue their masters at the university and its affiliated colleges.
YVUCET 2019 Overview
|Commencement of online application form
|23rd March 2019
|Last date to submit registration form without late fee
|26th April 2019
|Last date for application with late fees of Rs. 500/-.
|27th April to May 6th, 2019
|Last date for uploading of online application
|07-05-2019 till 6.00 PM
|Availability of admit cards
|May 2019, last week
|YVUCET 2019 Exam date
|June 2019, first week
|Declaration of Results
|June 2019, first week
|Allotment of seats
|June 2019, last week
YVUCET 2019 Courses Offered And Seats Available
As per last year, the following is the list of the courses offered and the number of seats in each. The candidates should be informed that this data can change this year, and hence are advised to wait for the 2019 notification for a clearer picture.
|Number of Seats
|M.Sc. Organic Chemistry
|M.Sc. (Environment Science)
|M.Sc. (Genetics and Genomics)
|Total seats for all the courses
YVUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The general eligibility rules are as follows
- Candidate should be fo Indian Nationality
- Candidate should be a domicile of the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates must have a graduate degree with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Candidates are advised to abide by the eligibility rules of the universities and the courses that they are interested in.
YVUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination
|Type of questions
|Number of questions
|1 mark for every correct response
No negative marking
YVUCET 2019 Application Procedure
Th registration can be done online only. Following are the steps for filling the application form
- Go to the official website of YVUCET http://yvudoa.net/
- Fill the personal details and other educational qualifications
- Select the preferred courses
- Upload photograph and signature and review the application
- Pay the fees through net banking, debit or credit card
YVUCET 2019 Application Fees
|Application With late Fee
YVUCET 2019 Exam Centers
This Exam is conducted Only at Yogivemana University (Campus), Kadapa.
YVUCET 2019 Exam Syllabus
Yogi Vemana University has described the syllabus for YVUCET 2019 in the official notification of Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET). The Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted based on these syllabus prescribed by the university. Candidates are advised to read the syllabus of their relevant courses before starting the preparation for YVUCET 2019.
YVUCET 2019 Answer Key
- The answer key will be released a few weeks after the examination.
- Candidates can raise objections within a specified deadline, after which no requests will be entertained and the final key will be published.
YVUCET 2019 Results
- The results will be declared a few weeks after the examination.
- Candidates will have to login using their date of birth and registration number to display the result.
- The result will be declared in the form of a merit list.
- The candidates who have secured a position in the merit list will be eligible for counselling.
YVUCET 2019 Counselling
The candidates securing a rank in the merit list will be eligible for counselling. The counselling will involve document verification and seat allotment. The seats will be allotted based on the sequence of marks. The candidates will have to attend the counselling in person. The list of all the documents needed for counselling are:
- YVUCET 2019 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates.
- Class X and XII Pass Certificates.
- Graduation Degree.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2019 OR permanent Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in. Fee concession will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically handicapped/extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & 6 Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in the case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./carried out the private study.
- Migration Certificate (for other University candidates).
We hope that the above information has helped you with all the details regarding YVUCET 2019. For any further information, please feel free to post the queries in the comments section below. All the very best for YVUCET 2019!