AMU School Admission 2019: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) held an admission test in March to join fresh batch every year. According to Aligarh University Academic Calendar, University conducts Entrance Exam in March for 1st, 6th, and 9th Class admissions, the result of same announce in May. Admission to classes as mentioned in this guide is disclosed to Indian nationals only. Nevertheless, a few seats are also set aside for foreign nationals/children of non-resident Indian.
Final selection lists for Admission to class I, VI & IX AMU schools declared. Click Here to check the final selection list
AMU School Admission 2019 Results for Class 1, 6 and 9 have been released on the official website.
Direct Link to Check AMU School Admission of Class 1, 6 and 9
AMU Class 11 Entrance Result 2019
Aligarh University organized an admission test for applicants, the exam was held paper-based. Students were given objective type questions of Hindi, Urdu, Maths & English section. Students admission in AMU schools is entirely based on performance in the entrance exam.
|Name of class/ Subject||Download Links|
|XI Science Boys Select List (NRIs)||Click Here|
|XI Science Girls Select List (NRIs)||Click Here|
|XI Commerce/ Humanities Boys/ Girls Select List (NRIs)||Click Here|
|XI Humanities/ Commerce (Boys)||Select List
Chance Memo List
Special Category List
|XI Humanities/ Commerce (Girls)||Select List
Chance Memo List
Special Category List
|XI Science (Boys)||Select List
Chance Memo List
Special Category List
|XI Science (Girls)||Select List
Chance Memo List
Special Category List
AMU School Selected Candidates 2019 for Class 1
- Click here to check Final Selection Lists for Admission to Class I.
- Click Here to check the Class I (English Medium – Boys) Interaction List.
- Click Here to check the Class I (Urdu Medium – Boys) Interaction List.
- Click Here to check the Class I (English Medium – Girls) Interaction List.
- Click Here to check the Class I (Urdu Medium – Girls) Interaction List.
AMU School Selected Candidates 2019 for Class 6
- Click here to check Final Selection Lists for Admission to Class VI.
- Click Here to check the Class VI (English Medium – Boys), Interview List.
- Click Here to check the Class VI (Urdu Medium – Boys), Interview List.
- Click Here to check the Class VI (English Medium – Girls), Interview List.
- Click Here to check the Class VI (Urdu Medium – Girls), Interview List.
AMU School Selected Candidates 2019 for Class 9
- Click here to check Final Selection Lists for Admission to Class IX.
- Click Here to check the Class IX (English Medium – Boys), Interview List.
- Click Here to check the Class IX (English Medium – Girls), Interview List.
Further information for AMU School Admission 2019 (एएमयू स्कूल प्रवेश 2019) such as date of application, date of examination, eligibility criteria and application process, etc are mentioned in the official website. AMU School Admission form will be available from 2nd week of February 2019. Students who are interested in admissions to AMU schools can go through the complete admission procedure along with AMU School admission eligibility, application procedure, AMU admission test pattern including selection criteria and seat intake as mentioned on this page below. AMU Admission 2019 class 11, AMU Entrance Exam for class 11 has been conducted on 28th April 2019. AMU Entrance Exam for class 9 has been conducted on 31st March 2019.
Students who are desired to get enrollment in Aligarh University Schools are needed to fill the application form, you can download application guide by login to the official portal or from the section mentioned below.
AMU Admissions Participating Schools
AMU Boys only Schools
- Sayyid Hamid Senior Secondary School (Boys)
- STS School (Minto Circle)
- AMU City School
AMU Girls only School
- AMU Girls’ School
- Senior Secondary School (Girls)
- AMU City Girls High School (Girls only after class VI)
AMU Co-ed Schools
- AMU ABK High School
- Abdullah School
- Ahmadi School for Visually Challenged
AMU School Admission Application Form
The application form for Aligarh Muslim University for admission to class I, VI, IX and XI are available and can be filled online and offline from the official website. Application for the admission is filled according to schedule date on or before the last date. Students have suggested prior filling downloaded the application and apply online must make sure their eligibility and other conditions.
Official website: www.amucontrollerexams.com
AMU School Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Event||Class I||Class VI||Class IX||Class XI|
|Last date for submitting an online application for all classes||17 Feb 2019||17 Feb 2019||17 Feb 2019||Over now|
|Test date||17 Mar 2019||24 Mar 2019||31 Mar 2019||28 Apr 2019|
AMU School Application Form Instructions for Filling
- Carefully fill up the online application form by students from after going to the official web page.
- Sign and paste recent photographs at the specified place on the Application Form.
- Processing charge is to be paid ONLINE mode only. Candidates have to fill application form directly on the website and make the online payment. (only class 1 applicant need to submit the physical copy of the application to AMU ABK High School.)
- Students must make sure that they are eligible to apply for the Class for which application is being submitted as the Test Fee/processing charges are non-refundable. The candidate should keep ready his/her Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card details and follow the instructions available on the website to make payment and make sure that correct amount of processing charges is displayed on the generated PDF. The size of images must exceed 40 KB.
- PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper, take out a print out and keep it for your future reference.
- For all classes, the Online Application Form is submitted electronically the moment the candidate makes the payment of the processing charges and payment is successful.
- There is no need to submit the printed copy of their Application Form. Anyways, the candidate must ensure that all steps for submission of Form have been finished and payment has been made successfully and is also reflected on the applicant’s dashboard.
- Scanned copy of date of the birth certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Corporation/ competent Authority/school last attended
- Scanned copy of Marks –sheet/ grade – a sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Scanned copy of documents in support of the claim under the special category
Note: It is to be ensured that all documents should be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format only and their individual size should lie between 200KB to 2MB.
AMU School Application Fees
- Class I – Rs. 400/-
- Class VI – Rs. 450/-
- Class IX – Rs. 500/-
AMU School Admission Eligibility Criteria
|Class 1st||Age limit: The age of the candidate must be in between 5 to 7 years as of March 2019.
The date of birth of application must be in between April 1, 2012, to March 31, 2014(Both days inclusive).
Students must fulfill the criteria of domicile.
|Class 6th||Applicant must have passed class 5th examination from a school which is registered and recognized by a government authority or from affiliated to a recognized public examination board.
Age: The age of the candidate must be between 10 to 12 years as on March 31, 2019. The date of Birth of the candidate must lie in between April 1, 2007, to March 2009 (including both days).
|Class 9th||Education: Applicant must have passed class 8th examination from a school which is registered and recognized by a government authority or from affiliated to the authorized public examination board.
School should be clearly mentioned on the qualifying examination’s mark-sheet or certificate for verification, Registration, and affiliation number.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be between 13 to 15 years as on March 31, 2019.
The date of Birth of the candidate must lie in between April 1, 2004, to March 31, 2006 (including both days).
|Class 11th||Educational: Secondary school certificate from this University or any other equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate in English, Science, and Mathematics.
Age limit: Candidate’s age must not be beyond 19 years as on 1st July in the admission year.
Ahmadi School Admission for Visually Challenged
Admissions are open to visually challenged boys and girls of the age limit of six to nine years for sensory development class (SD Class). Students with earlier Schooling can also be recognized for admission up to class ninth on the reference of the screening committee of the School. Eligible candidates can apply for admission on the specified form with the following documents:
- Medical Certificate of Blindness issued by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Five passport size photographs.
- Income Certificate of the parents.
- Address proof (Copy of Ration Card/ Driving License/ Copy of Passport/ Aadhar Card /Voter ID Card/ Bank Passbook/ Employment ID Card).
- Photographs of a candidate with parents.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate in case of earlier Schooling at the time of admission.
- Any other relevant documents.
AMU School Admission – Admit Card
Admit Card can be downloaded from the Controller of examinations website, from the link which will be provided below. The candidate would be considered for admission only after verification of eligibility. Appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection/admission.
Any error in the Admit Card, especially which is related to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the School regarding where the Application Form was submitted, by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test. Exam Venue date and Time and allotted Test Center of the candidate will be as mentioned on the Admit Card.
AMU School Admission and Fees Structure
- The Fee shall be charged in four equal installments.
- The computer is taught in all AMU schools with a fee of Rs.100-/ per month. An admission fee of Rs.25.00 is chargeable at the time of admission.
- Hostel and Food charges are extra.
- An additional amount of Rs. 200.00 per annul is chargeable towards Students Benevolent Fund.
|Class||Annual Amount of Fee||Fee per Installment|
AMU School Admission 2019 – General Rule and Information
- Candidates can apply for admission to class 1, class 6th and class 9th
- The school reserves the right not to admit any candidate to a class whilst a notification inviting applications for the same has been provided.
- Use of fraud means/impression in Admission test and manipulating in any manner for securing admission shall declare a candidate disqualified.
- Candidate should clearly mention his/her order of priority of school from those listed under the class concerned.
- Admit card to appear in the admission test can be downloaded from controller’s website amucontrollerexams.com one week prior to the date of examination.
- The parents/ guardian of the student should come to school personally for the following reasons;
- At the time of counseling/admission.
- While seeking re-admission of their son/daughter
- Whenever called by principal/Pro- proctor/class teacher
AMU School Process of Admission 2019
The eligible candidates should carry all related documents with him/her and report including his parents/guardians to appear in a Screening cum medical test according to the following schedule:
|06 April 2019||08:00 a.m.||Ahmadi School for the Visually Challenged|
Documents to be Produced at the time of Interview by Foreign National
- Related pages of the passport disclosing Visa and latest exit and entry date duly attested by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.
- Anyone of the following certificates issued.
- Certificate from the employer in the country of residence stating employment position of NRI certified by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.
- The NRE Bank Account Number in India with copies of related documents duly attested by the concerned bank.
Нowdy! Tһis is my fiｒst visit to your blog! We are a group of voluntеers and starting a new
initiatiｖe in a community in the ѕame niche. Yоur blog provided
սs valuablе іnfoгmation to work on. You have done
a outstanding job!