AP DEECET 2019 notification has been published on its official website, apdeecet.apcfss.in. It is constituted by Andhra Pradesh School of Education Department and governed by State Government.
AP DEECET 1st Phase Seat Allotment Result 2019. Click Here to check results.
AP DEECET Results 2019/ DIETCET results will be released on Today i.e 28th June 2019.
To Check AP DEECET Results 2019: Click Here
To Check AP DEECET 2019 Merit List: Click Here
AP DEECET stands for Andhra Pradesh State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. AP DEECET exam is conducted every year and in the state level. Those candidates, who are interested in Diploma studies in Education (D.Ed.), have to clear this exam. Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) is a two years course, for the candidates who are interested in Education line. One can become a professional teacher, after completing D.Ed. course.
We will provide you with the details of the AP DEECET 2018 exam in this article.
AP DEECET 2019
AP DEECET 2019 registration started on 28th March 2018 and ended on 12th April 2018. The exam was conducted on 17th May 2018 and 18th May 2018 in all 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh.
Here in this section, we will give you the details of AP DEECET Exam which was conducted on 2018, so that you could prepare yourself for the AP DEECET 2019 Exam and know the procedure how to apply for it.
So, let us give a brief about AP DEECET 2018 Exam. Please find below the details in tabular form
|Application Form Available Date
|28th March 2018
|The start date for fee payment
|28th March 2018
|Last date to Submit Application Form
|12th April 2018
|End date for Fee payment
|12th April 2018
|Admit Card issue date
|11th May 2018
|Date of AP DEECET exam
|17th May 2018-18th May 2018
|Date of Announcement of result and ranks
|3rd July 2018
|The first phase of Counseling
|25th July to 5th Aug 2018
|Second Phase of Counseling
|13th August to 17th August 2018
|First Instruction day
|16th August 2018
|Special round Counseling
|19th Nov to 29th Nov 2018
|First Instruction day for special round counseling
|31st Nov 2018
We hope the above dates will give an idea of AP DEECET 2019 examination tentative dates.
AP DEECET Eligibility
Before appearing For AP DEECET exam, the candidate should know the eligibility criteria, by downloading the notification brochure available in the AP DEECET official website. Let’s discuss the criteria below here
- Candidate should possess Indian Citizenship.
- Age limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2018.There is no Upper age limit.
- Educational Qualification
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2017-18 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET – 2018 for both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall, however, be 45 percent for both A & B category seats
- Candidate belonging to “O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 50% marks in DEECET – 2018. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 45%. That is to say, candidates belonging to SC and ST communities should secure 50% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/NCC/CAP/Sports category.
Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
AP DEECET Application Form
AP DEECET application form is available on its official website. But before filling up the application form, candidates are requested to download the “Information Bulletin” available at home page and go thoroughly to check if they are eligible to give AP DEECET exam.
Candidates, have to register themselves first in AP DEECET official website. Then start filling the required and mandatory details in the application form without any discrepancies, else it may lead to disqualification of the candidate. You will be required to upload a scanned copy of passport size photo and signature, hence candidate are advised to keep them ready on your computer before they start filling the details in the application form.
AP DEECET exam shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P. State. Candidate can choose any district of his/her own choice for the online examination center. If the slot is allotted in the opted district, the nearby district will be allotted as a center.
The fee prescribed to appear on AP DEECET exam is Rs.500/-. Candidates have to pay the fees online while submitting the application form for AP DEECET examination. There will be a Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net-banking option available to pay the fees.
AP DEECET Admit Card
The admit card for AP DEECET will be issued on its official website, online. Candidates, who have submitted the application form successfully, will be able to download Admit card for the examination. To download the admit card, the candidate has to enter their roll number/hall ticket number and date of birth. Admit card will carry your personal details and center details and few important information.
AP DEECET Exam Pattern
AP DEECET Exam is conducted online. Let us give you details point-to-point:
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions available on your screen.
- The question paper is divided into two parts, Part-A of 60 questions, which is common to all and Part-B of 40 questions, which depends upon the candidate’s choice of subject.
- Time duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking for the wrong question.
- The language of question paper will be Telugu/English or Tamil/English or Urdu/English.
Part-A Question Pattern(Common to all)
Part-B Question Pattern (Candidate can choose any one subject)
(Physics and Chemistry)
(Botony and Zoology)
(History, Economics, Geography and Civics)
AP DEECET 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus for AP DEECET exam is divided into two categories, Part A and Part B, according to the question paper pattern.
Part A questions will be comprised of Andhra Pradesh Board Class 6th to Class 10th Syllabus. It has 60 questions of 60 marks, each carrying equal mark.
Part B questions, will be comprised of Andhra Pradesh Board 2 years Intermediate syllabus. It has 40 questions; the weight shall be defined as
- Mathematics -40 marks
- 1styear & 2nd year -20 marks each
- Physical Science -40 Marks
- Physics -1st Year & 2nd Year -20 Marks
- Chemistry -1stYear & 2 and Year-20 Marks
- Biological Science -40 Marks
- Botany -1st Year & 2nd Year -20 Marks
- Zoology -1st Year & 2nd Year- 20 Marks
- Social Studies -40 Marks
- History -1st Year & 2nd Year -13 Marks
- Economics -1st Year & 2nd Year -13 Marks
- Civics -1st Year & 2nd Year -13 Marks
- History/Civics/Economics – 1 Mark
AP DEECET 2018 Results
Candidates, who have appeared in AP DEECET 2018 Exam, please follow below instructions to check the results.
- Visit the AP DEECET official website, AP DECEET
- Click on the link,” AP DEECET Results” on its homepage.
- Enter your Hall ticket number and Date Of Birth in the required blocks.
- Result sheet will get opened. Download it and save for future reference.
- You can also take a print-out of it.
- or You can directly click here AP DECEET Result
AP DEECET Cut-Off: The Cut-Off in AP DEECET is the minimum marks to qualify the exam and is published in the official website after the results are announced. The cut-off percentage is categorized based upon the candidate’s category, such as;
|Physically handicapped (PH)
Allotment of seats: All the sanctioned intake of seats in Government DIETs shall be filled by the Convener, DEECET-2018 on the basis of rank obtained in the DEECET-2018. The seats allotted to the Un-Aided institutions shall be classified as (1) Category ‘A’ seats (2) Category ‘B’ seats.
The Category ‘A’ seats shall be 80% of the sanctioned intake seats in the Un-Aided institutions that do not opt for SW.2 shall be filled on the basis of rank obtained in the DEECET-2018. The un-aided institutions that opt for SW.2 shall maintain the region-wise reservation.
The Category ‘B’ Seats shall be 20% of the total intake seats in the Un-aided institutions. These 20% seats shall be opened for the candidates who appeared In DEECET-2018 and has been assigned rank in the common merit list.
Method of Admission: All the seats in the Government Institutions / DIETs and 80% of the seats belong to category ‘A’ shall be filled by the Convener DEECET-2018 and the 20% of the seats which belong to Category ‘B’ shall be filled by the respective institutions subject to scrutiny by the Convener, DEECET-2018.
AP DEECET Counseling
Candidates, who are shortlisted in the AP DEECET exam, will be called for counseling for the final selection process. Counseling will be conducted through online mode only and Seats is allotted to the candidates according to their marks and ranks in the examination.
To register for Counseling, candidates are requested to follow below-mentioned steps
- Visit the official website of AP DEECET
- Click on the link for the Counseling Process.
- Register and opt for the college of your own choice.
- Complete the payment process.
- AP DEECET will announce seat allotment then.
- For, Government College allotment, the candidate has to pay Rs.2500/-.
- For Private College Allotment, the candidate has to pay Rs.12,500/-.
- At-last, report at the college where the seat is allotted.
Candidates are requested to bring below-mentioned documents at the time of counseling
- AP DEECET Rank Card
- AP DEECET Hall Ticket
- SSC Marks Card
- Intermediate Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Marks-card from Class 6th to Intermediate
- Day-Scholar/Local Status Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable
As per the information available, we have mentioned the required details available for AP DEECET 2018 examination. If candidates need any further information, please download the “Information Bulletin” from the official website of AP DEECET.
Based on this article, candidates who want to get admission for D.Ed. the course should start preparing themselves for AP DEECET 2019 exams.
Teaching is an excellent profession, one should acquire. AP DEECET gives you the opportunity to build your career in Education line. We wish all the best for the candidates who are appearing for AP DEECET exams.