SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 Admission forms are available now on its official website, SCERT Bihar State Council Of Education Research & Training (SCERT) Bihar, is governed by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). SCERT Bihar is responsible for improving the quality of school education and teacher education of the state since its inception.
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2019 | Application Form, Examination Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Counseling
Teacher education is all about Teacher Education Institutions preparing teachers who in turn teach, involving pupils in a student-driven classroom. Teacher education is more important today than it has been in the previous century.
Candidates who wish to get admission for Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed.), has to apply online for SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. Exam 2019. Total seats available in this exam is 2450. We will provide you with the details of the SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 details, in this article.
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2019
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 registration is going on its official website. Candidates are requested to visit the SCERT Bihar website and register themselves.
Here in this section, we will give you the details of SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Exam, so that you could prepare yourself and know the procedure how to apply for it.
So, let us give a brief about SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019. Please find below the details in tabular form
|Application Form Available date||May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2019|
|Last Date To Pay The Fees||May 2019|
|4||Admit Card Release date||
Last week of May 2019
|6||Merit List Date||
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. the exam is set by Bihar Examination Board. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria before they go for filling up the application form. The eligibility criteria for Bihar D.El.Ed. is given below:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or class 12th from Bihar board or CBSE or ICSE.
- For General category candidates, the minimum marks obtained in class 12th should be 50%.
- For SC/ST category candidates, the minimum marks obtained in class 12th should be 45%.
- Candidates, the minimum age should be 17 years and there is no upper limit on age for Bihar D.El.Ed exam.
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form
- Bihar D.El.Ed PET 2019 Online Application form will be available on May 2019, on Official Website SCERT Bihar
- Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria first before applying for the Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 exam.
- Candidates are advised to fill all their personal details carefully in the application form.
- Keep a scanned copy of 12th mark sheet, caste certificate, passport photo and signature while filling the application form.
- After completing the application process, candidates should download and save their application for future reference.
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed Application Fees
- Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 on-line Application Fee payments start on May 2019, tentatively.
- Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 Application Fee could be paid online as well as offline.
- Candidate can pay Application Fee through Credit/Debit/Net Banking and also through E-Chalan.
- Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 Application Fee is Rs.250/- for all category.
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card of SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Exam will be issued on its official website, Odlscertbihar
- Candidates, who have submitted the application form successfully, will be able to download Admit card for the examination.
- It is expected to be released on the 4th week of May 2019.
- To download the admit card, the candidate has to enter their Registration Number.
- Admit card will carry your personal details and center details.
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Exam Pattern of SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 is divided into two parts. The two parts consist of 100 marks.
- Part 1-70 Marks
- Part 2-30 Marks
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Syllabus
|Childhood & Socialization||Children & childhood-social-cultural concept, The understanding of socialization – belief, nature, cancer & context, Child, childhood, & socialization – Role of parents, family, neighborhood, & community.|
|Schools & Socialization||
Education, School, and Society – Explore Interrelationships.
The process of socialization in school – understanding the role and impact of various factors.
Education and Schools – Social Sanskrit, Economic and Political Support
|Knowledge-Based Exchanges of Education||
Education – understanding of objective, nature, value and various philosophical concepts.
Different forms of knowledge – suffixes, experiences, skills, and suggestions.
The instrument of acquiring knowledge – intelligence, reasoning, review, dialogue, thought, experience, experiment, language, and surroundings
|Academic Understanding of Fundamental Writing of Education||
Jyotiba Phule – 2 Educational Articles / Statement.
Mahatma Gandhi (Hind Swaraj) – Underlining the connection between social philosophy and education. Rabindranath Tagore (Education) – Underlining the Role of Freedom and Autonomy in Learning.
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Results
- The results of SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. will be released in the month of June 2019.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of SCERT Bihar, to check the results, by providing their Roll Number and Roll Code.
- Candidates, who have cleared the SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. the course will be eligible for counseling.
SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Counseling
- Candidates, who have cleared the SCERT Bihar Exam for Diploma in Elementary Education, will be eligible for the counseling process.
- Bihar School Examination Board will release the merit list first before they schedule the counseling.
- Candidates who have cleared the merit list will be called for the counseling process.
- Candidates will get seat allotment by conducting Board.
- Candidates have to report the seat allotted to school/college.
Bring below-mentioned documents at the time of counseling
- Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Score Card
- Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 Hall Ticket
- SSC /10th Marks Card
- Intermediate/12th Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Character Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Two Passport size colored photograph
As per the information available, we have mentioned the required details available for SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019 examination. If candidates need any further information, please visit the official website of SCERT Bihar.
Based on this article, candidates who want to get admission for Diploma of Elementary Education course should start preparing themselves for Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019. Teaching is an excellent profession, one should acquire. SCERT Bihar D.El.Ed. gives you the opportunity to build your career in Education line.
We wish all the best for the candidates who are appearing for Bihar D.El.Ed. 2019.
For any query, leave your comments below, at the end of this article.