EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019: The official notification for EPFO assistant recruitment 2019 is been released. This year, EPFO i.e. employee provident fund organization has announced a total of 280+ vacancies throughout India. The official link to apply for the post was activated on May 30, 2019. The candidates that are interested in this post, can refer the official EPFO notification to know the recruitment process and eligibility criteria. The last date for the submission is on June 25, 2019.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
Below is the table that contains all the important dates with respect to EPFO notification.
|Online process start date||May 30, 2019|
|Online process end date||June 25, 2019|
|Admit card downloading||20 – 30 June, 2019|
|Tentative date for prelims exam||30 – 31 July 2019|
|Mains exam||To be announced|
|Final result||To be announced|
Vacancy Details For EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
As mentioned above, there are a total of 280 vacancies that have been released by EPFO. The detailed information regarding this vacancies is as below
|Person with Disability (PWD)||Category – A||3|
|Category – B||3|
|Category – C||3|
|Category – D & E||2|
Various Categories under Person with Disability (PWD) are as follows:
Category A: Visual Disability,
Category B: Hearing Disability,
Category C: Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy,
Category D: Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, and mental illness,
Category E: Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness.
How to Apply for EPFO Recruitment 2019?
All the applications for EPFO assistant recruitment 2019 will be conducted online.
- The first step is to fill the application form and then register for the same. (www.epfindia.gov.in)
- You will immediately be allotted a password and registration number.
- Make sure that you save these details and note it down somewhere.
- Then you need to pay the exam fees online.
- There is also an alternate way where you need to go to the official website of EPFO.
- There you will find a link called ‘Apply now’ right under the recruitment section of misc.
- Follow the similar instructions provided above.
If someone is facing any issue regarding their upload of the photo, thumb impression, or signature, then there is 1 click photo resizing tool. Here, all one has to do is specify the dimensions and upload the required photo.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
|SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates, departmental candidates and EWS – Economically weaker section||250|
|All remaining categories||500|
EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019
EPFO Assistant Prelims Admit Card Available Form – 20th July to 30th July 2019
EPFO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are different measures for selection during the EPFO recruitment. These are the age limit and educational qualification.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years. While the maximum age acceptable is that the person should not be of 27 years on or before 25th June 2019.
Below is the age relaxation for candidates that belong to different categories.
|PWD (UR)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Employees belonging to central government i.e. employees of EPFO||For general – up to 40 years
For OBC – up to 43 years
For SC/ST – up to 45 years
At the time of submission of the online application form, candidates are required to submit their copies of caste certificates, educational certificates, PWD certificates, etc.
Educational Qualification: The candidate needs to have his/her graduation degree from a recognized board or any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the central government. This should be done before the closing date of the online application form.
Note: Those candidates that are appearing for the final examination during the application process and are yet to get their final educational qualification, should not apply for this post.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
There are primarily 2 stages in which the EPFO assistant recruitment 2019 process will be done
Phase 1 – Preliminary exam
Phase 2 – Main exam
Phase 1 – Prelim Exam
The preliminary exam in EPFO recruitment will be an objective test and it will be conducted online. The test will be available in 2 languages that are English and Hindi except for the English section. The prelim exams for EPFO recruitment consists of the following
|Name of Section||Total questions||Marks||Time|
|Numerical ability||35||35||20 min|
|English language||30||30||20 min|
|Reasoning ability||35||35||20 min|
- All the sections will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- For objective tests, there will be negative marking for wrong answers. For each wrong answer, 1/4th of the total mark allocated for the question will be deducted.
- The candidates selected for phase 2 will be in the ratio of 1:10. Thus, for every vacancy available, there will be 10 students in the category selected and further, they will be selected based on their performance in phase 2.
- There are cut-offs applied in two stages. One is on the total score and other is on the score in individual tests.
Phase 2 – Mains Exam
The phase 2 in EPFO exam which is mains exams will also be an objective test conducted online. This section will consist of 150 questions and will have a total of 200 marks. There will be time allocated to each and every section and once the time gets over the candidate will automatically get directed to the next section.
|Name of Section||Total Questions||Marks||Time|
|Economy/general/Financial awareness||40||40||20 min|
|English language||30||40||30 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 min|
The descriptive text in the mains will be a test of English language. This will consist of letter writing, comprehension or precis writing. The duration for the same will be of 45 minutes.
Some of the key points that need to be remembered
- The online test except English test will be conducted in two languages which is Hindi and English.
- For wrong answers, there will be negative marking. This will be 1/4th of the question.
- For final selection, the marks scored in phase 2 will be considered.
- The descriptive paper will also be completed online. Thus, the questions will be visible on the screen and the candidates need to type their answers using the keyboard. After the completion of an online test for objective questions in phase 2, a descriptive paper will be conducted immediately.
EPFO Assistant Salary
The salary of EPFO assistant will follow the level 7 of the pay matrix. Here the entry pay is Rs. 44,900. Along with the basic pay, the candidate will also receive HRA, DA, band transport allowance along with other allowance as rule are prepared from time to time.
Leave a Reply