ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organisation, Headquarters have released the Technical Assistant vacancies notification on 7th June 2019. This post is basically for the Electrical department. ISRO belongs to Department of Space, Government of India. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the post by reaching the official website. We will also provide here the direct link for an application form and recruitment notification for your ease.
As per declared by ISRO, GOI, the last date to apply for the vacancy is 29th June 2019. Candidates who are willing to apply are suggested to apply before the last date. There could be heavy traffic in the ISRO website at the end days of application, and it could lead to failure of the application. Therefore, it is better to apply now or earlier days before the last day comes. After the application filling process, candidates have to make the payment.
ISRO Recruitment 2019
ISRO recruits the diploma candidates who have passed first class division for the post of Technical Assistant. ISRO Recruitment details are available in ISRO Website and also Employment News newspaper. It conducts written examination and skill test to hire the right candidates for the post. Candidates can apply for this ISRO Post for Technical Assistant latest by 27 June 2019 through online mode. Check out the overview of ISRO recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant (Electrical)|
|Qualification||First Class Diploma (Electrical Engineering)|
|Total Vacancies||1 in New Delhi|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Skill Test|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration Begins||26th December 2018|
|Online Registration Ends||15th January 2019|
|ISRO 2019 Written Test||10th March 2019|
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be Indian Citizen
- Age limit is 35 years as on 27th June 2019
- Central Govt. Servants, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Candidates who have passed with First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institutions/Board/University, are eligible.
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Degrees Eligible For ISRO
Applicants possessing these degrees can apply for the post of Scientist/Engineer in ISRO
- B.Sc. (Engineering)
- B.E/B.Tech. degree part-time
- Diploma+B.E./B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
- B.Sc.+B.E/B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019?
The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO website between 07th June 2019 and 27th June 2019. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The last date for submitting the online application is 27th June 2019.
- Click on the link to get the application form, www. apps.isac.gov.in
- Once the application form is opened, fill the details mentioned, such as Name, email id, gender, category, Father’s name, address, contact number, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload the photo, Only JPG/JPEG file of 50 KB size maximum.
- Click on Next step to proceed further.
- Now the candidate has to pay the application fee here. You can make the payment online and offline as well.
- After the successful payment, download the application form and take a print out of it for reference.
ISRO Recruitment Application Fee
- The Application Fee is Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- The last date to pay the fees is 28th June 2019
- On clicking the Make Payment button, the candidate will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payments Systems (MOPS) page.
- Candidate can pay through Net banking, debit card and credit card.
- For offline payment, visit the nearest SBI branch and get the challan of Rs.100/-. While making the payment, the candidate has to enter the challan number.
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX]; Economically Weaker Sections [EWS] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
ISRO Recruitment Selection Process
The qualification directed and the benchmark is only the Least requirement and meeting the same does not automatically make applicants eligible for the written test. First, the screening will be conducted to short-list candidates to give the written test, going to be conducted on 4th August 2019 at New Delhi. The time and venue details will be published on the website. Call letters for Written Test will be sent to all shortlisted candidates via email.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test based on the performance in the Written Test and taking into consideration the number of vacancies available. Skill Test will be based on the Curriculum. The Skill Test shall be judged on a 100 points scale with a minimum of 60% for qualification. Skill Test will be the go-no-go basis. The final selection will be based on the marks scored in the Written Test from among the candidates who qualify in the Skill Test.
Centers For ISRO Recruitment 2019
ICRB will recruit Scientist/Engineer to fill up the vacancies at the following centers
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
- ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU)
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
- Space Applications Centre (SAC)
- Antrix Corporation Limited
- Master Control Facility (MCF)
- ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC)
- ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC)
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR
- Department of Space and ISRO HQ
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
- Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (LEOS)
- Development and Educational Communication Unit (DECU)
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing
ISRO Recruitment Answer Key
The Answer Keys will be announced on the ISRO Website within five days of the conduct of the Written Test. The candidates may raise objections with valid arguments, if any, within 3 days of announcing the answer keys in the website, through the link that shall be provided after the Written Test. Objections, if any, received thereafter and through any other modes will not be considered under any circumstances.
ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is the Indian Space Agency under the Government of India. It was established in the year of 1969 and headquarters in Bangalore.ISRO is Operated and Managed by the Department of Space(DoS). ISRO having subclasses for their Research facilities, Test facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, HRD..etc. ISRO aims to serve the country in the areas of the television broadcast, Location-based services, telecommunication, meteorological application and in the management of our natural resources. The Indian Space Programme remains to persevere successful goals on all fronts in reaching the goal of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development. Check more details of ISRO by visiting isro.gov.in.
Leave a Reply