Rayalaseema University PG Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET) is conducted for the admission in Postgraduate courses. Candidates, who are interested to join for PG courses under Rayalaseema University can fill the application form in the official website of the university, i.e.www.ruk.ac.in. The forms will be available online by the end week of March 2019. Candidates have to check with the eligibility criteria first, stated by the university, before filling the application form for RU PGCET 2019.
Rayalaseema University Latest Update
Rayalaseema University Degree/ UG 2nd Sem Results 2019 Released. Click Here to check Results.
The courses which are offered by Rayalaseema University under the Rayalaseema University PG Common Entrance Test (RU PGCET) are M.Sc.(Biotechnology), M.Sc.(Computer Science), M.A.(Economics), MBA, MCA, etc and also research programs that lead to Mphil and Ph.D. courses. There is a total of 18 PG courses through 15 departments offered by Rayalaseema University and 129 number of affiliated colleges.
In this article, we will discuss Rayalaseema University PG Common Entrance Test (RU PGCET) related details such as eligibility, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, application, etc. Keep reading the article ahead.
RUPGCET 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration start date||March 2019 last week|
|Submission of the application without late fees||May 2019 first week|
|Submission of the application with late fees||May 2019 second week|
|Admit card availability||May 2019 second week|
|RU PGCET Exam date||May 2019 third week|
|RU PGCET Results||June 2019 first week|
|Online Enrollment for counseling||June – July 2019|
|Allotment of seats||July 2019 second week|
|Payment of course fees (last day)||July 2019 last week|
RUPGCET 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed qualifying exams with a minimum of 40% aggregate in the concerned subject.
- For Postgraduation courses, the minimum aggregate in UG should be 40%
- For M.Ed. course, the candidate should have passed B.Ed./B.El.Ed. with a minimum of 50% aggregate and D.El.Ed with Undergraduate with 50% marks.
- No minimum qualifying marks required for SC/ST candidates. They just need to pass.
- For M.Sc. in Data Science, candidates should have passed with 50% marks in the concerned subjects and SC/ST candidates should be just passed.
- For M.Sc. in Environmental Science, candidates should have passed B.Sc with chemistry as one of the subjects in second class.
- For M.P.Ed., B.P.Ed. or B.P.E., candidates should have passed UG with 55%.
- Candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying exam or appearing for it are eligible to apply but with any supplementary or backlogs, they are not eligible.
RUPGCET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates have to apply through online mode for RU PGCET 2019.
- Go to the official website, www.rudoa.in.
- Select the test for which candidates want to fill the form.
- Fill the required details such as degree(passed/appearing), elective subjects, name, date of birth and address.
- Give your personal mobile number and valid email address, where you will be receiving the updates related to the filled application form.
- After registration form is filled, candidates will receive an SMS containing security code, which they have to enter in the registration form for verification.
- Now you can submit the registration form.
- The registration number will be generated
- After that, candidates need to log in with their registration number and date of birth to complete the application process
- Details required to fill by the candidates are
- Personal details(Name, Gender, Category, Parent’s name, Religion, etc)
- Academic details(Class 10th,12th, and other relevant details)
- Test center preferences
- Scanned Photo and signature
- After the application form is filled, download the form and take a print out of it for future references.
RUPGCET Application Fee
RUPGCET 2019 Test Center
According to RU PGCET 2018 exams, we are mentioning the exam centers here, as the latest updates on exam centers are not available yet.
RUPGCET 2019 Courses
|Course||Name and Code of subjects|
|MSc Biotechnology||02- Biotechnology|
|MSc Chemistry (Natural Products)||04-Chemistry|
|MSc Chemistry (Organic Chemistry)|
|MSc Computer Science||06-Computer Science|
|MSc Electronics & Communications||10-Electronics & Communications|
|MSc Environmental Science||12-Environmental Science|
|MSc Statistics (OR&SQC)||17-Statistics|
|MTech Data Analytics||07-Data Analytics in MTech|
|MA in Economics||08-Economics|
|MA in Political Science||21-Political Science|
RUPGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Question type||Multiple choice questions|
|Test Duration||90 minutes|
|Marks per question||1 mark|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||25 for General Candidate
No minimum qualifying for SC/ST
|Medium||English for Data Science, M.P.Ed., Electronics, English and Computer Science subjectsTelugu for Telugu paper only.
Other test papers will be in both English and Telugu.
RUPGCET 2019 Admit Card
RU PGCET exam Admit card will be released in the second week of May 2019. Candidates who want to download the admit card, please follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website, www.rudoa.in.
- Click on the link provided for admit card
- Enter the application number and date of birth of yours.
- Submit the details and the admit card for RU PGCET will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out for future reference.
RUPGCET 2019 Reservation Seats
|M.Sc. Chemistry(Natural Products)||20||–||–||5|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||–||30||–||5|
|M.Sc. Data Science||–||20||2||5|
|M.A.Educational Leadership and Management||–||20||2||5|
|M.Sc. Electronics and Communication||–||20||2||5|
|M.Sc. Operations Research and Statistical quality control/Statistics||20||–||–||5|
We hope that the above information was useful for you, Please comment in the comment Section for any query.