TS PGLCET 2019 | Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Results and Counselling Procedure
Kakatiya University, Warangal conducts the Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This state-level test aims at granting admissions to the candidates in the one-year LLM program offered by the university and all the colleges that lie under its umbrella.
TS PGLCET 2019 Important Dates
|Release of notification||March 10, 2019|
|Commencement of online application||March 15, 2019|
|Last day for registration without late fees||April 15, 2019|
|Last day for registration with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 25, 2019|
|Last day for registration with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||May 7, 2019|
|Last day for registration with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-||May 12, 2019|
|Last day for registration with a late fee of Rs. 4000/-||May 16, 2019|
|Amendments in the data in the online application already submitted||May 12, 2019, to May 16, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||May 17, 2019|
|PGLCET examination||May 20, 11.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|The release of preliminary answer key||May 23, 2019|
|Last day for submitting objections||May 25, 2019|
|Declaration of results||June 2, 2019 (tentatively)|
TS PGLCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen
- Candidate should either belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- For LL.M. Course(Regular), the candidate must have graduated with LL.B/B.L (3/5 year) degree with at least 50% marks at the graduation level (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- For LL.M. Course(Private) the candidate must have obtained minimum experience of at least 3-years as the judicial officer or 3-years for standing as an advocate
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Mode of Examination||Offline/Pen and paper based|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total no. of Questions||120|
|Marking scheme||One mark for every correct response
No negative marking
The breakdown of the paper will be as follows (Each question will carry one mark)
|Sections||Number of questions|
|Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR and other laws||16|
TS PGLCET 2019 How to Apply?
The mode of application and fees payment for AP PGECET is online only. The following steps can be followed for registration:
- Go to the official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in//TSLAWCET_HomePage
- Click on Application
- The candidate will be directed to the payment gateway
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking
- The candidate will have to enter the registration number and transaction ID to complete the registration
- Proceed to fill the online form and submit
- Take a printout of the filled form for future references
TS PGLCET 2019 Application Fees
- The candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates).
- The fees will not be refunded once the application is processed
TS PGLCET 2019 Admit Cards
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Candidates have to take a colored printout of the card on an A4 sheet, as it will contain the photograph of the candidate for identification.
- The candidates will be required to enter their registration numbers and date of birth to download the card, failing which, they won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The admit cards will be available soon after the closing of the registration.
TS PGLCET 2019 Examination Centres
The test will be held in the following cities
- Nizamabad, and
TS PGLCET 2019 Result and Counselling
- The results of PGLCET 2019 will be declared tentatively in the first week of June 2019.
- The candidates will be called for counseling based on the rank and scores obtained in PGLCET.
- The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%. (i.e 30 marks out of 120 marks)
- There will be no qualifying marks for S.C & S.T candidates for ranking, No revaluation requests will be entertained.
- The candidates not selected in the first round will still be eligible for further rounds of counseling, based on the scores and preferences.
TS PGLCET 2019 General Instructions to the Candidates
- Do Not Forget to carry the colored printouts of the admit card on A4 sheets. You will be barred from entering the exam hall, should you fail to produce the admit card
- Retain the admit card for counseling purposes
We hope we were able to help you with the PGLCET 2019 details. For further queries, the comments section is open for you. Fire away your doubts and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Good luck for PGLCET 2019!